I. POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
General Policy & Regulations
When a customer accesses our website / application means that a customer agrees to the terms we set. The website / application reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The changes take effect immediately after being posted on the website / application without prior notice. And when a customer continues to use the website / application after changes in the Terms and Conditions are posted, it means that a customer accepts those changes. customer should check back often to update our changes.
Regulations and forms of payment
Customer across the country: pay in cash or pay by bank transfer through the banking system.
After signing the contract, we will install the solution for customer.
The installation takes place as follows:
- Step 1. The consultant will contact customer to interview about the details of the business, the product is expected to apply the corresponding solution and process.
- Step 2. Technical staff will configure the account and prepare the necessary documents depending on the service package that customer register.
- Step 3. The counselor will contact a customer to confirm the information and guide the installation of the solution.
After installation, the staff will provide and guide customer through 2 forms, be it directly or indirectly through the email that the customer has provided.
After completing the instructions, the Company will hand over the software or the right to use the software to the Customer.
Warranty / maintenance policy
During operation, if any error occurs, the company’s staff will check and repair product / application errors for a customer. Duration of warranty and maintenance is based on the content of warranty and maintenance agreed on by the contract between the parties.
Return / exchange and refund policies
Conditions of refund: the refund will be made according to the agreement of the two parties or at the request of the jurisdiction (Court, Commercial Arbitration).
Purpose and scope of information collection
Personal information of a customer is only used for:
– Provide information related to the product;
– Processing orders and providing services and information through our website at the request of the customer.
– Personal information related to other information helps us determine how to contact customers and develop comprehensive services.
We collect personal information including full name, ID card number, passport, contact address, email, phone number. (including landline or mobile number), contact method and any personal information customers provide to us.
The personal information we receive and collect through the process of purchasing products, services or when using our website. We collect personal information when customer:
- Sign up to receive any newsletters from us;
- Purchase our products or services;
- Participate in answering questions about personal data;
- Submit request and try the service;
- Access website;
- And send any online requests at our website.
Scope of using information
The personal information collected will only be used within the company.
When necessary, we may use this information to contact a customer directly in the form of: open letter, order, thank customer letter, information about promotions and new services…
If a customer has established a contact with us or agreed to receive calls and messages, customer will continue to be updated with our promotions and marketing campaigns. If a customer does not wish to receive marketing calls or messages from us, a customer may cancel at any time follow the procedure described above.
Time to store information
We will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing products, service to Customer or until collection purposes are completed or Customer requests to cancel the information provided.
The address of the entity that collects and manages personal information
Vietnam Blockchain Corporation, address: 5th floor, Flemington Building, 182 Le Dai Hanh, ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
Users can access and edit their personal data:
Directly and unrestricted by the account registered on our website or application.
Commitment to the privacy of customer personal information